Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Nervous Soul

So this weekend I am going to a conference where I have to wear "Business Attire", while I realize that 90% of all Americans get up every morning and wear "Business Attire" with ease and no nausea involved. I on the other hand DO NOT! I work in a small family owned business wear a pencil skirt and a pair of heals wouldn't make it in the door with out tripping over the gravel drive and being ruined by the dirt and dust. I have a much more laid back style (which is most likely why this is only my second post in 3 months) but alas that does not change the fact that I still have to look businessy this weekend. Wish me luck and with my fingers crossed maybe Ill even post an outfit. (yes I realize Businessy is not a word but have you ever ready Kendi Every Day? She gets away with making up words all the time... just give me this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment