Thursday, February 16, 2012

Late Night



So this outfit was actually from last week. This might break some blogging rules but whats really funny is that I wore a different version of this same outfit today! So we can count it as today's outfit too! See now everyone's happy!

So everyone is familiar with Pinterest now right? OK good. Oh and your obsessed to? And every sentence that you say starts with "So I saw this thing on Pinterest" No, just me? Dang it. Ok well I started trying some DIY things and I really want to do more things! There are a few things on my list that I really want to try.

1. vinyl clutch: I am constantly switching purses and I love being able to make several different colors. Both look fairly easy so these are both on my list of DIY. Click on the picture to see the blogs and tutorials. 



2. Tailoring Trousers: I have so many pants/jeans that are no longer in style. Even though they are still in great shape they are just out of style and probably never fit properly in the first place! I think tailoring them would be a great idea. I mean what do I have to lose? This tutorial looks like it will be a easy to try and even comes with a video!


3. Sew a Maxi Skirt: This skirt looks so comfy! I think this will be a great skirt no matter what the occasion. I also love this color. This tutorial is great too and makes the sewing look like a breeze.  We shall see. 


See what Pinterest does! I think about making all these great things then I get home at night and blog about them instead of making them. 


1 comment:

  1. I want to sew a maxi skirt, maybe even a dress! I as in us! Love u

    ReplyDelete