Thursday, February 23, 2012

Update!

Well the past two weeks have been crazy busy! My sister got engaged, we planned a surprised engagement party and managed to keep it a surprise, and left for West Virginia to go on a family Ski Trip! Which is where I am not. I am actually in a little corner of our ski lodge because I have zero cell phone service and the wifi is barely holding up my internet connection! Here's a few photos! 



Well there you go. You are officially up to date! And yes that is the closest thing that I brought on the trip that even remotely looked like an outfit... and I love it. This is the first trip I have been on in years where I didn't bring a single pair of heels. I actually only brought two pair of shoes. Boots and tennis shoes. My husband was so proud.

1 comment:

  1. Aw I'm so happy for your sister!! I love all these pics! xx

    ReplyDelete