Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2 of 30

You know whenever you were a kid and you're Mom would put a plate of your favorite  food in front of you (mac and cheese for me) and your mouth would start watering and Oh my goodness you could almost taste it before you even took a bite. Then she would say "Don't eat that yet its too hot!" and then what did you want to do?  Eat it!! I mean hello its hot mac and cheese! Well this is how I felt walking by a brand new Sephora tonight at the mall. It was so shiny and sparkly and it didn't help there was all kinds of new Christmas sets. However! I made it through with only a few sighs and maybe a little drooling but hey I think that's a normal side effect of 30 for 30 right?! RIGHT! I knew that you would all agree. Day 2 down 28 to go!
Shirt: F21, Jeans, Socks, and Scarf: Target, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Please enjoy my collage of awkward poses by Whitney! I have got to learn to take some better pictures! 


Yes I realize I will run out of fingers at 10... Here is it people day two!




6 comments:

  1. really cute! i think my legs are too short for that layered look, but it may eventually be worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally didn't notice when I commented yesterday that you were from Mississippi! Nice to have found someone else in the blog world from my home. :) I love this outfit - it seems cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the socks layered in the boots!
    I guess I must be lucky I live in a town with pretty much no shopping...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alanna's Mama- Your legs are can't be any shorter than mine! I measure in a 5'2! :)

    @Heather Grace- I am from the great state on MS and you are the only other blogger I have seen from here too!

    @Natasha- I have no shopping either... I had to go 45 min away to get pretty much all these clothes at one point. I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! i had the same experience as i passed Zara - I actually was on a mission to go in there and I suddenly remembered i couldn't shop! ha

    Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, I LOVE mac & cheese. Now I'm hungry ...

    Green scarf looks awesome on you!

    -Jenni (www.theladyboard.com)

    ReplyDelete