Friday, November 12, 2010

3 of 30

 This outfit is about as close as it gets to being in your pajamas, However, not in the least bit warm. So thank goodness for the "you can add coats for warmth" rule because I would not have made it through the entire night!


Sweater, Jeans and Headband: F21, Shirt: American Eagle, Boots: Target
 Just a little information on me and my outfit situations! I work in a small office and I wear either a company polo or a company t-shirt to work everyday. This would be why you are just now getting my 3rd outfit! 

2 comments:

  1. You are officially the cutest person ever in that headband. I love how relaxed this outfit is but that it manages to avoid being sloppy. The flash of pink is great amidst the black and grey, too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha You made my day saying that! I'm not going to lie I was pretty nervous wearing this :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete