Tuesday, November 16, 2010

6 of 30

This outfit has many layers and it is a perfect outfit to go to the mall in because its almost impossible to try clothes on because it would take you 30 min to get dressed and undressed. I had to go to the mall today to pick up my husbands suit for the wedding this weekend. The mall was like tinsel town! Everything is already in Christmas mode which means even more tempting! One thing that I am going for as soon as the 30
days are up is sequins! They are everywhere right now and I love them... well I love the looks of them. For now I will settle for my 5 layered outfit and stay far away from dressing rooms. 
Dress, tights, and sweater: F21, Boots: Target 




This is all my outfits for the past week! 6 down people 6 down! 

3 comments:

  1. I love your headband and I know what you mean about all the glitzy stuff out there! I just wish I had some holiday parties to get dolled up for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Thank you! I think I'm a bit obsessed with headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proving that all black is far from boring and I love the jean shorts!

    ReplyDelete