Sunday, November 7, 2010

I am really excited about this 30 for 30 challenge! Actually I'm not sure who is more excited, me or my husband becauseI won't be burning the strip off our debit card for the next 30 days. I have a feeling Dave Ramsey would be a fan of the 30 for 30! 


Well there it is, one thing I have already learned is that I have WAY too much black going on in my wardrobe! The only things that aren't pictures are two blazers, and one dress, I'm not going to lie the only reason that they didn't make it in the picture was because they were in my car and I just did not want to go outside and get them. Sad? Yes, however it is Sunday and I have to get in a Sunday afternoon nap or else! Lets get remixing! 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pieces! I don't think you'll have any problems matching together fun outfits. Cant wait to see them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blouses look super pretty! I don't think there is such a thing as too much black, I could live in it and I just might this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to see what you put together. I have a TON of black in my list, too. Maybe we'll be dying to wear hot pink and mustard when we're done with the challenge!

    I'm a new follower! :) Adore your blog and you are so fun and creative!

    <3 Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm remixing the same black & white tank from target! good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete