Tuesday, November 30, 2010

8, 9, and 10

You know those days where it rains and rains and you wish more than anything that you could just be at home snuggled up on the couch with your puppy some comfort food and Lifetime TV? Well that was today. No really it rained and rained and I got to spend the day on the couch with my puppy, comfort food and Lifetime!

So your getting three outfits today and no complaining that one outfit is pretty much the same!
The 9th and 10th outfits are my day to night outfits. I always see magazines take a look from day to night and so I thought I would give it a try. I just traded in my flat boots for a pair of heels, a sparkle belt (that you might not be able to see in these pictures), smokey eyes, and a super easy updo! 
I love both these looks.


This is my snuggle puppy (Betsie) and these are my bright yellow walls.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that blazer! I may love that puppy even more :)

    ThreeSixFive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that blazer and the swept hair. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each of these looks, and your hair is absolutely beautiful! I'm so jealous of the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments. This is the first time that I have worn this blazer and now I don't want to take it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day to night outfit transition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the tallest freakin shoes I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the patent belt! And the puppy :)

    ReplyDelete