Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nuetral Soul

Blogging is so much harder to keep up with than I thought! Now with that out of the way I can start doing a better job with posting and maybe get some followers on here! 

This post is a wish-list. I would say that its a Fall/Winter wish-list but I can think of plenty more items that I want to add to my wardrobe before Spring, so for now its just a Neutral Wish-list because I just realized it is negative on the bright color scale. Anyway these are a few things that I would love to see pop up in my closet by the magic wardrobe fairy. And possibly before Monday because I'm going to try and attempt Kendi's, from KendiEveryday, 30 for 30 Challenge! ( More details to come in the next post.)


 1. Over-sized Sweaters: like this
2. Fedora Hats: like this and this
3. Sequined T-shirt:like this
4. Over the knee socks: like this
5. Black cotton pants:like this
6.Ultra feminine blouse: like this
7. Platform Wedge Boot: like this
8. Nude Platform Heel:like this
9. Skinny Cargo Pant:like this
10. Camel Satchel:like this

No comments:

Post a Comment