Monday, November 29, 2010

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater

I swore that I wasn't going to let you all in on my secret but guys I lied! I am ashamed to announce that I have cheated on the 30 for 30 challenge... It hurts my heart it really does but let me try and talk my way out of this OK?! Here's the deal. I have never been to Disney World. Let me let that sink in. I am 24 and NEVER been to Disney World. I didn't think it was that big of a deal either. Actually it never really bothered me because I really didn't know what I was missing. HOWEVER! Three years ago I went with my Husbands family and after only 3 hours in the park I had to come back home because I was extremely sick! I was so close I could taste it, and then it was ripped out of my hands!! (am I getting any sympathy here?) I  tell you all that to say this: I have been planning what I was going to wear inside the park since we found out we were going, which was several months before the challenge. So there, yes I cheated but hopefully I get a few points for confessing! Here are a few pictures from our vacation! Happy Monday!
Wedding Rehearsal on the Boardwalk Day#1
Dancing with Mickey at the Wedding day #2
Animal Kingdom Safari ride Day #3
Magic Kingdom Day #4
Epcot Day #5 


No comments:

Post a Comment